Sunday 25 June 2017

Why I Don’t Have Friends In Nollywood - Omotola

Nollywood diva and mom of four, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, has explained why she does not have friends in Nollywood. To her, it is all about business and nothing personal.

“Most of my friends are friends I have had forever. I am a very loyal person. I try to keep a very small group of friends. It is not that I don’t make new friends, but I call them acquaintances. When you say friends, they are people I have known for a long time,since I was a child,” she said, poker faced: “Everybody is my colleague. I don’t have very close friends in the industry,” he added.

When asked why, she explained: “We don’t live around each other to start with. I live very far away from so many people. Secondly,I am not too much of a party person. We probably won’t see often. I am also not very good at visiting people, so, we probably won’t have that kind of bond.”

No comments:

The Oloja Blog Fan Box